This week we held our first Saturday Walker Learning PD session at Sandringham Primary School. The morning was focused specifically on support for the implementation of the WLA in Year 3 to Year 6 and included:
- Refining and scoping ERPs throughout a term and across year levels
- Conducting an actual ERP session; 1 on 1, whole group and immersion sessions
- How to utilise the Communication Board
- Using Clinic Groups effectively
- Refining Class Meetings
- Linking to Literacy and Numeracy
Thank you to all those teachers who gave up their Saturday morning to continue their WLA journey!